Expert Home Insulation Services in South Hampton, Roslyn, Roslyn Heights & Great Neck
When you’re building a new home in the Hempstead, NY, area, it’s only logical to make it as energy-efficient as possible with plenty of high-quality new home insulation. This will improve its comfort and keep long-term utility costs to a minimum, both of which are essential for the weather extremes in New York.
Quality new home insulation is an important part of any high-performance home build, and at Rocket Insulation, we offer the insulation products and services you need for maximum efficiency. We offer new home insulation services throughout Nassau County, Suffolk County and the Hempstead, NY, area.
We also offer retrofit insulation and re-insulation services for existing homes, as well as insulation removal for any insulation that has been soiled, compressed or damaged over the years.
Call (631) 750-9075 today or contact us online to discuss your project and how our new home insulation services can help.
New Home Insulation Services in Hempstead, NY
Building a new home is an exciting, intense and rewarding process. By choosing the right products now, you can determine the long-term efficiency and performance of your finished home.
At Rocket Insulation, we offer high-quality new home insulation solutions that balance performance value and efficiency. Our expert installers can choose the most appropriate products for each area of your home, creating an energy-efficient outer envelope to keep your family comfortable no matter how hot, cold, humid or dry it is outside.
Our new home insulation products in Hempstead, NY, include:
- Fiberglass batt insulation: Designed to fit the cavities between wall studs, floor joists and ceiling rafters, fiberglass batts offer excellent insulating performance in a package that is cost-effective and easy to install.
- Blown-in fiberglass insulation: Loose fiberglass fibers are blown in to fill the voids in walls, ceilings and floors. With excellent insulating performance and good air-sealing qualities, blown-in fiberglass is ideal for new construction and retrofits.
- Cellulose insulation: Available in loose-fill and blown-in varieties, cellulose insulation is an environmentally conscious material made from recycled newspaper treated for fire and pest resistance. It offers slightly higher insulation values per inch than fiberglass, along with good air-sealing qualities and easy installation in new and existing homes.
- Spray foam insulation: Applied as a liquid, spray foam insulation expands to fill all gaps or voids in the installation area. It offers one of the highest R-values per inch, along with excellent air-sealing qualities for an all-in-one home insulation solution.
- Rockwool insulation: Made from rocks and minerals that are heated and spun into fibers, Rockwool or mineral wool insulation offers similar thermal performance to fiberglass batts but is more resistant to damage from pests, water and mold. It also offers good sound insulating abilities.
- Vinyl insulation: Ideal for metal buildings and commercial spaces in the South Hampton area, vinyl insulation combines fiberglass blanket insulation with a durable vinyl cover to prevent damage or abrasions and keep the insulation contained.
Contact our team today to learn how these products can be used for the best results.
Our experts can create an accurate, detailed installation estimate tailored to your needs and budget!
How Our Insulation Services Benefit Your Home in Hempstead, NY
With our high-quality insulation products and our professional, detail-orientated installations, you can enjoy a home that costs significantly less to heat and cool, uses less energy, and provides better overall comfort.
Not only will you save a great deal on your utility costs, but with less wear and tear, your HVAC equipment will last longer and require fewer repairs over its lifetime.
Contact our team today to learn more about the benefits of our insulation services!
How Does Insulation Save Energy?
Insulation can reduce your energy consumption by keeping more of the heat produced by your furnace in your home during the winter instead of letting it drift up into the attic. By allowing less heat to escape, the furnace will run less and use less energy.
In the summer, insulation in the attic keeps the hot air from the roof away from the living spaces below, allowing your home to stay cooler and your air conditioner to run less often. Insulation in the walls also helps keep the summer heat away from the interior, further increasing your savings.
Schedule Home Insulation Services in Hempstead, NY
When you want to create an energy-efficient home that is easy to keep comfortable, choose new home insulation products from our team at Rocket Insulation.
Call (631) 750-9075 or contact us online to schedule new home insulation services in Hempstead, NY, today!