When you need new insulation in your home, the process can be overwhelming. How do you choose the right material? Does your old insulation need to be removed first? Hiring the right insulation contractor is crucial.
Rocket Insulation can help. We offer a huge variety of solutions, including waterproofing, sealing and retrofit installations. We work with all the insulation materials you need to cater to the tough Garden City climate.
If you’re ready to take a positive step with your insulation, call 631-750-9075 or contact us online.
Benefits of Home Insulation
By building extra thermal resistance into your home, insulation prevents HVAC heat and cooling energy from escaping outside. Insulation is more than just an energy saver, though. It also:
- Improves comfort by keeping extreme temperatures outside. Your HVAC system will achieve its thermostat setting more evenly and easily.
- Prevents air leaks, which will reduce any drafts you may feel in your home on colder days.
- Reduces noise intrusion. Insulation should act as a sound barrier against street noise and even sounds between floors of your home.
Insulation Products We Offer
Today’s home insulation market has many new products and each offers its own benefits and drawbacks. That’s why we’ve developed a wide inventory of options.
We’ll assess each corner of your property and help you choose the ideal product for your requirements and budget.
Our options include:
- Batt insulation for filling big voids. It’s offered in fiberglass and rockwool materials. Batts are typically made from fiberglass or mineral wool. They’re precut and can be fitted with additional facing as a vapor barrier.
- Blown-in insulation for small spaces and hard-to-reach corners. It’s typically made from fiberglass or cellulose and is remarkably flexible. This is an affordable option that suits retrofit projects and piping.
- Cellulose insulation is an eco-friendly option that can occupy small cracks and crawl spaces. Cellulose is pest- and mold-resistant despite its low upfront costs.
- Fiberglass insulation in batt and blown-in options. Fiberglass achieves a similar R-value to cellulose and is remarkably fast to install.
- Rockwool insulation is an ideal retrofit product with extreme heat and moisture resistance. Rockwool is made from renewable materials and offers superior density. It’s great for minimizing noise, fire hazards and mold.
- Spray foam insulation is a polyurethane option that’s applied wet. This allows you to fill difficult corners and reduce moisture infiltration.
- Vinyl insulation is a moisture-resistant option perfect for environments prone to mold and insect infestations.
Other Insulation Services
Our full suite of insulation services includes:
- Retrofit insulation for homes with existing insulation that needs replacement.
- Insulation removal. If you’re replacing old or damaged insulation, our insulation removal is safe and thorough. We’ll help you assess if your existing insulation has been contaminated or damaged, then remove and dispose of it without contaminating your air.
- Insulation for new construction. We service builders and homeowners alike. We can take care of the insulation installation in your new build.
- Soundproofing insulation to dampen sound waves or reduce their volume. We’ll fit into a wider noise-proofing strategy that’s perfect for bustling urban neighborhoods.
Schedule Home Insulation Services With Rocket Insulation
Even the best insulation will underperform if installed incorrectly. The quality of your contractor is of the utmost importance, and we’ve made sure our technicians are industry leaders.
With Rocket Insulation, you can expect your insulation to last longer and perform more effectively. With our high-quality insulation products and professional, detail-orientated installations, you can enjoy a home that costs significantly less to heat and cool, uses less energy and provides better comfort.
Start your insulation journey by contacting 631-750-9075 or contacting us online.