The leading name in residential insulation, Owens Corning® has been helping Long Island homeowners keep their homes quiet, comfortable and energy-smart since the 1950s. Energy-saving insulating projects provide a pleasant in-home environment and save you money on your utility bills.
Rocket Insulation offers multiple types of fiberglass and spray foam insulation manufactured by Owens Corning. Insulation can reduce the natural movement of heat from warmer to colder areas. Other benefits include:
- Noise control. Appliances, plumbing, and even normal conversation add to noise pollution in the home. Insulation keeps noise from traveling from room to room, so you can enjoy some peace and quiet.
- Air infiltration. Air leakage must be controlled before insulation is installed. Reducing air infiltration takes the strain off your HVAC unit so it doesn’t waste energy by running longer than necessary.
- Ventilation. Properly ventilated attics and crawl spaces create a positive airflow, which allows your home to “breathe.”
- Moisture control. Cooking, washing, showering and even breathing put a surprising amount of moisture in the air. Insulation that contains a vapor retarder helps control how much moisture passes through insulation and collects in walls, floors and ceilings.
The Owens Corning Products We Offer
Fiberglass insulation is available as loose-fill or batts. Made from tiny glass fibers, fiberglass is most often installed in attics but can also be used to insulate crawl spaces and walls.
- EcoTouch® PINK® is a preformed, flexible blanket insulation and is available unfaced or faced with either a foil or kraft vapor retarder.
- EcoTouch® Flame Spread is designed to be used where insulation will be left exposed.
- Propink® L77 PINK® Fiberglas™ is an unbonded loose-fill insulation that’s used as an alternative to roll or batt insulation in attics, retrofit applications or new construction.
Blown-in insulation is made up of tiny pieces of material that are literally blown into the walls and above the ceiling of your Long Island home. It quickly and easily fills between existing walls studs and ceiling joists and is ideal for hard-to-reach spaces.
- The Foamular® line of insulation is highly moisture-resistant and well suited to meet the needs of a variety of residential construction applications. It is naturally non-combustible and offers superior fire safety.
A Brand You Can Rely On
New products and technologies mean there are more choices than ever for insulating and air sealing your Long Island home. Owens Corning is a proven brand name with consistent product quality you can trust to keep your home comfortable and secure. Ease of installation, code compliance and high performance make it the brand Rocket Insulation believes in, too.
To learn more about the Owens Corning brand, or to schedule an installation, contact Rocket Insulation online today or call us at (631) 750-9075.